Submerge 3.4.6 Multilingual MacOSX | 22.9 MB
With Submerge 3 you can easily add hardcoded subtitles to your movies and tv-shows. The subtitled movie will play on almost anything, like your computer, smartphone, portable device or game console. Submerge supports many text-based subtitle formats as input and you can export the subtitled movie for the most common devices in just one click.
Now with a batch exporting feature as well.
- Add hardcoded subtitles to almost any video file without the need for extra system extensions or plug-ins.
- Doesn't depend on QuickTime.
- Automatically loads and displays embedded subtitles or subtitles from external files.
- Support for many subtitle formats like srt, sub, itt, stl ass/ssa and vtt.
- Supports styling tags in subtitle files like italic, bold underlined and font color.
- Supports cue settings in WebVTT files to handle the position and alignment of the subtitles.
- Fully customizable subtitle display (font, size, color, shadows, etc).
- Automatically finds metadata online to tag your movie.
- Detailed movie inspector for all those nitty gritty details.
- Many export presets built-in for poplar devices from Apple, Sony, Microsoft and so on.
- Batch export queue built right in.
- FFmpeg encoding for fastest possible exports.
- Force aspect ratio to 16:9, 4:3 or 3:2 to use your monitor space more efficiently.
- Fullscreen player built-in (of course).
- Retina graphics user interface.
- 64-bit native.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor