Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 v126.96.36.199906 Multilingual | Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 1.30 GB | 1.52 GB
If you can think it, you can make it with Photoshop, the worlds best imaging and design app. Create and enhance photographs, illustrations, and 3D artwork. Design websites and mobile apps. Edit videos, simulate real-life paintings, and more. Its everything you need to make any idea real.
The creative world runs on Photoshop.
Millions of designers, photographers, and artists around the world use Photoshop to make the impossible possible.
Designed for anyone to design anything.
From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the design world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.
Not just photo taking. Breathtaking.
Whether you are looking for everyday edits or total transformations, Photoshop offers a complete set of professional photography tools to turn your snapshots into works of art. Adjust, crop, remove objects, retouch, and repair old photos. Play with color, effects, and more to turn the ordinary into something extraordinary.
Works of art. Now a lot less work.
Design original illustrations, transform images into paintings, or create your own digital masterpiece. Make 3D artwork that you can animate or print. Enhance your work with unique patterns and eye-catching effects. Paint with smooth lines and curves using advanced brushes that work as fast as you can think.
Brush management and performance
Organize and save your brushes in the order you want. And with quicker reaction time, lagging brushes would not slow you down. Also, you can achieve cleaner lines and curves for a more polished look with new brush stroke smoothing.
Curvature Pen tool
Create paths more quickly and intuitively. Just like in Adobe Illustrator CC, the new Curvature Pen tool enables you to push and pull segments directly.
Exclusive brushes from Kyle T. Webster
Access over 1,000 digital brushes from award-winning illustrator Kyle T. Webster, now available exclusively inside Photoshop.
Lightroom photos in Start
Your photos are everywhere you are. Access them from Lightroom Cloud Services right inside Photoshop via Search or the Start screen.
Select the prominent objects in your images in just one click with the new Select Subject feature. Then refine your choice further with selection tools or in the Select and Mask workspace.
Improved support for high-res monitors
Photoshop now scales for each of your high-resolution monitors individually. And there are more options to set UI scaling just right. Windows Creators edition and later only.
Select and Mask improvements
A slider in the Decontaminate Colors option now allows you to easily adjust the amount of decontamination applied to your images.
Better integration with Microsoft Dial
Easily change brush parameters including size, opacity, and other brush settings — right as you paint using Microsoft Dial.
- Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2 GB or more of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.6 GB or more of available hard-disk space for 32-bit installation; 3.1 GB or more of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system)
- 1024 x 768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB or more of dedicated VRAM; 2 GB is recommended
- OpenGL 2.0 capable system
- Dansk, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Français*, Hebrew*, Hungarian, Italiano, Nederlands, Norwegian, Polish, Português (Brasil), Suomi, Svenska, Turkish, Ukrainian, čeština, Русский, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어.
Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 v188.8.131.52906 Multilingual (x86):
Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 v184.108.40.206906 Multilingual (x64):