macOS 10.10 or later | Language: English | Size: 30 MB
iFFmpeg is a comprehensive media tool to convert movie, audio and media files between formats. The FFmpeg command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
High Quality and Control
- Convert and processes many media files with high level quality using FFmpeg with no knowledge. Advanced users are not left out in the cold with lots of options to work with.
Support for many codecs and containers like MPEG4, H264, H265 HEVC, Matroska, PRORES, DNxHD, DVVideo, MPEG TS, MPEG PS, XAVS, FLV, Theora, AVI, OGG, VP8 & VP9 (.webm), Animated GIF, VOB, MXF, GFX and many more..
Merging media files
- Stitch unlimited files to one file. Two methods : Concat passthru (blistering fast) and Complex Filter.
- Both hardburn subtitles and soft subtitles are supported (External or Embedded).
- A lot of presets are included by default: iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox One, Wii-U, Android, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and many more.
Encode multiple files at once
- Encode up to 8 batch at the same time.
- 4K and 5K Support
- +300 advanced options
- +40 Video filters
- Export movies to Images
- Monitor Output
- Watch Folders
- Users Presets
- Audio Filters
- Images to movies
- Trimming movies
- Chapter editing
- Unlimitted Streams
Whats New :
Improved Device Presets.
Added button' Diagnostic' in the FFmpeg Information Sheet.
Fixed issue hiding the Watch Folder and FFmpeg Info toolbar buttons when main window is small.
Fixed issue setting the Preset and/or Tune options for x265.
Fixed issue setting the correct video size when creating a VOB files.
Fixed issue with the toolbar (dragging window).
Fixed issue when importing files with no audio streams that could lead to a crash when changing the video codec.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Working FFmpeg OS X binary
Download From Uploadgig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare