Autodesk AutoCAD 2022 Build S.51.0.0
x64 | Language: Russian / English | File Size: 3.78 GB
Autodesk AutoCAD 2021 design and documentation software, of the world's leading 2D and 3D CAD tools. It will allow you to design and shape the world around you using its powerful and flexible features. Speed documentation, share ideas seamlessly, and explore ideas more intuitively in 3D. With thousands of available add-ons, AutoCAD software provides the ultimate in flexibility, customized for your specific needs. It's time to take design further.
AutoCAD 2022 enables you to create and explore ideas like never before. It is all you need to create, visualize, document, and share your ideas. From conceptual design through drafting and detailing.
Import a wide variety of other formats including SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER, CATIA, Rhino, and NX. Drawing views, edge display, and location are instantly updated when an engineering change is made.
OS:Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only) (version 1803 or higher)
CPU:Basic:2.5-2.9 GHz processor / Recommended:3+ GHz processor
Multiple processors:Supported by the application
RAM:8 GB / Recommended: 16 GB
Conventional Displays:1920 x 1080 with True Color
High Resolution & 4K Displays:Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64-bit systems (with capable display card)
Disk space:6.0 GB
What's changed by the author of the assembly :
- The original Russian and English distributions have been merged into one.
- Unlocked the ability to install the program on Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.x and Windows 10 lower versions.
- For a modern installer, a solution was developed and implemented to select the interface language of the installed program.
- The interface language of the installer itself is set based on the OS interface language.
- Added the ability to install local help for both English and Russian versions of the program in the installation package.
- The installation package added the ability to install the AutoCAD 2022 VBA Enabler module.
- Added the option to opt out of installing the Autodesk Featured Apps module in the installation package.
- Added the ability to cancel the installation of the Save to Web and Mobile Feature module in the installation package.
- Added the option to opt out of installing the Autodesk App Manager module in the installation package.
- Added the ability to cancel the installation of the AutoCAD Open in Desktop module in the installation package.
- Removed Autodesk Desktop App module from the installation package.
- Removed Autodesk Genuine Service module from the installation package.
- Removed Autodesk Single Sign On Component from the installation package.
- Since the so-called "classic interface" was absent by default in AutoCAD 2022, I considered it possible to restore it for the suffering.
- The program has already been treated. Can be used immediately after installation.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)