Created by Wesley Bouwmeester | Published 4/2021
Duration: 5h 50m | 21 sections | 38 lectures | Video: 1280x720, 44 KHz | 2.9 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub
You will learn everything you need to succeed on University Level!
This Masterclass is made to accelerate your career. We show you navigation shortcuts, formatting tips, functions, formulas, charts, graphs, pivot tables and much more! Check out the complete content below.
You can start at any level.
This Excel Masterclass consists all of the information needed to become an intermediate Excel user overnight. You can start with 0 knowledge and the course contains the amount of information that is needed to succeed on University level.
Why this Masterclass
This masterclass is made to accelerate your career. We show you navigation shortcuts, formatting tips, functions, formulas, charts, graphs, pivot tables and much more! Check out the complete content.
Who should follow this Masterclass
- Business Professionals
- Finance and Acounting professionals and students
- Anyone looking to accelerate their career by becoming a financial modeling pro in Excel
- Anyone without any knowledge of Excel who wants to become an intermediate Excel user
Search no longer and sign up for this masterclass, you will be amazed by the skills you obtain after you completed the full Masterclass. You can personally contact the constructor if you have any doubts or questions during the course.
1. Fast Navigation
2. Range & Name
3. Formatting Cells
4. Copy & Paste, and freezing of references
5. Conditional Formatting
7. Chag Column & Row width
9. Data analysis tool pack, histogram function
10. IF Function
11. Excel Tables
12. Pivot Tables
13. VLOOKUP Function
14. Several Useful Functions
15. Trace Precedents and Trace dependents
16. Data Table
17. Goal Seek
18. Printing of Large Worksheets
19. Bonus Material & Final Tutorial containing a lot of useful practice excercises
Who this course is for:Anyone without knowledge of Excel who wants to become an intermediate Excel UserAnyone looking to accelerate their carrer by becoming a financial modeling pro in ExcelBusiness ProfessionalsFinance and Accounting ProfessionalsEntrepreneurs