Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 926 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 1 hour | SRT/VTT | Language: English
The Best Ways to Remember Everything Including Names, Where You Put Things, What You Read, and prevent Alzheimer's.
Spend less time studying, beat Alzheimer's and dementia and become that person who seems to remember everything. This fun course will give you simple, scientifically proven techniques to remember more of what you read and hear, so you can spend less time studying and looking for lost items, let go of stress, become alert instantly, read more effectively and efficiently, and enjoy better physical and mental health.
In this course you will learn:
* Which supplements can bring your body to new levels of health and mental clarity.
* The best practices that keep you mentally sharp.
* How to remember names, passwords, and where you put things more effectively.
* How to memorize reading material and facts 300% more efficiently than before.
* How to "turn on" energy and alertness at will, even in stressful situations.
* The best way to prevent Alzheimer's.
* How to interrupt stress from building up in your body, and how to let go of it once it occurs.
Try the course without risk with the Udemy 30 day money back guarantee!